Last update: July 8th, 2020
The legal basis
Art. 13 DSGVO (German), Art. 13 GDPR (English)
Nora Parcus de Koch
Any person may contact at any time the responsible for the NK-website directly with all questions and suggestions concerning data protection.
Information collected by NK-website
The use of NK-website is possible without any indication of personal data; no direct input from website visitors is needed.
The NK-website collects a series of general data when a subject or automated system calls up the website. This general data and information are stored in the server log files. The following data is collected:
(1) date and time of access
(2) requested web page
Are IP addresses collected? IP addresses are not collected.
Information collected by hosting provider
The hosting provider IONOS (https://www.ionos.de) collects the following data, which is directly anonymied at collection:
(1) referrer URL (webpage visited before)
(2) requested web page or file
(3) browser type and version
(4) OS used
(5) equipment type
(6) time of access
(7) IP address in anonymised form (only used to determine the access’ location)
Is data passed onto third parties? No, there no data is made available to any third party. There is no transfer to third countries outside of the EU.
See: https://www.ionos.de/hilfe/datenschutz/datenverarbeitung-von-webseitenbesuchern-ihres-11-ionos-produktes/11-ionos-webhosting/ (in German)
How is collected information used
Information is used for statistics of pages and information accessed in order to improve the content of the pages.
The data collected is deleted six months after collection.
Privacy policies of other websites
1. Orcid, see https://orcid.org/content/orcid-privacy-policy
2. Scopus, see https://www.elsevier.com/legal/privacy-policy
3. Research Gate, see https://www.researchgate.net/privacy-policy
4. Publons, see https://clarivate.com/legal/privacy-policy/
5. dbpl, see https://dblp.uni-trier.de/db/about/privacy.html
6. Google Scholar, see https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de
7. Semantic Google, see https://allenai.org/privacy-policy
8. LinkedIn, see https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?trk=hb_ft_priv
9. Guide2research, see http://www.guide2research.com/privacy-policy